Pioneer Irrigation District is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug/alcohol free workplace. Pioneer Irrigation District offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and PERSI retirement for full-time employees. Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test.
Current Job Openings:
- Pioneer Irrigation District is currently accepting applications for a full time ditchrider.
Ditchrider Announcement - (added 4/16/18)
How to Apply:
- Applications may be picked up from the District office between the hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday or
- Download and complete the application. Once completed submit it with a copy of your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pioneer Employment Application - (added 4/16/18)
- You may fax the completed application along with resume to (208) 459-4491.
- Or you may submit the completed application with resume by mail to:
Pioneer Irrigation District
P.O. Box 426
Caldwell, ID 83606